Resources For Adults With Developmental Disabilities & TBI
- Advocacy Denver: A chapter of Arc US, providing active voice and civil rights for people with disabilities
- Assisted Cycling Tours: Opens the world of cycling to people with developmental and/or physical disabilities
- Autism Society of Colorado: The mission of the Autism Society of Colorado is to improve the lives of all affected by autism. This includes families, providers, educators, and members of the community. At ASC, we say that we advocate, inform, and share the journey with thousands of Coloradans.
- Bayaud Enterprises: Providing vocational services for people with developmental disabilities.
- Bethesda Lutheran Communities: Their mission is to enhance the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities through services that share the good news of Jesus Christ. They provide resources to educate friends, families, congregations and other service providers about developmental disabilities. Direct Services include: Support Services (camps, case management, residential services, supported employment and day services, faith supports, short-term care, supported living), Faith Supports, Church Affiliation, International Programs, Resources.
- The Boss Group: LaShay Canady is a holistic health practitioner specializing in digestive health and chronic pain. She has a daughter with a traumatic brain injury and she has accomplished the goal of having her free of all medications by using a holistic approach to her health and wellbeing. Contact her at email@example.com or call her at (303)886-0673
- The Cerebral Palsy Guide: Families and caregivers can learn about the treatments and support groups available for children affected by cerebral palsy.
- DDRC: The CCB for Jefferson County. Helping people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- The Denver Adult Down Syndrome Clinic
- Developmental Pathways: Proudly serving persons with developmental disabilities and their families since 1964.
- Dungarvin: Providing supported employment, residential, and day services.
- Glory Community: A new and exceptional, private pay, non-profit residential community for adults with developmental disabilities located in Broomfield, Colorado.
- Imagine!: Provides support services to people with developmental delays and cognitive disabilities.
- Jewish Family Service Group Home Established in 1982, the JFS Group Home provides a semi-independent, social living environment for eight adult residents with intellectual and developmental disabilities offering a place to live, learn and grow.
- Laradon: Providing services for children and adults with developmental disabilities.
- MOSAIC: Enhancing the lives of isolated individuals by connecting them with volunteers who establish meaningful relationships and celebrate important occasions with them.
- North Metro Community Services: Providing quality services and support to citizens in Adams County.
- Nostalgia: Nostalgia is a Colorado Agency that services adults with developmental disabilities. Their unique approach introduces a wide variety of developmental skills including social, volunteer, vocational, computer literacy, travel, athletic, self-care and community interaction.
- Rocky Mountain Down Syndrome Association (Formerly The Mile High Down Syndrome Association) Serving people of all ages with Down syndrome throughout the state of Colorado.
- Rocky Mountain Human Services (Formerly Denver Options): Provides services and support to people with disabilities.
- SHALOM Denver provides employability training and job development services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and others with barriers to employment. Additional services include specialized
habilitation, community access, mentorship and case management.
- Xcel Beyond: An organization that provides financial assistance to developmentally disabled individuals for activities they otherwise could not afford. Scholarships range from $5-$500.
- The XXYY Project (CO)
Businesses that have greatly helped HILLS
- ClixoConversion.com: Website Optimization
- DawnBarnhart.com: Website and Graphic Design
- Employee Handbook Store
- Mile High Bus Sales: Offers a variety of buses and vans including ones that are wheelchair accessible.